Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Competitive Auto Insurance Rates
Southern Indiana and Kentucky
What is Auto Insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
What Information do you Need for Auto Insurance?
- Your current address
- Your driver's license number, as well as everyone who would be driving the car or on the policy
- Your social security number, as well as everyone who would be driving the car or on the policy
- The VIN number of the car
- The year, make, and model of the car
Just a Little Extra Information...
We have over 10 different companies that have competitive auto rates just for you.
Contact us for more information on how we can help you get auto insurance.
Need motorcycle insurance?
Need ATV insurance?
Have a boat and need insurance?
Check out this short video for some good tips on how to be prepared for driving in the rain!