Homeowners Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Competitive Homeowners Insurance Rates
Southern Indiana & Kentucky
Why do you Need Homeowners Insurance?
It is really all about protecting yourself financially if something unexpected happens to your home or possessions. That's important because chances are your home is likely one of your largest investments.
- If your home was destroyed by fire or damaged by a natural disaster, you'd need money to repair or replace it.
- If a guest in your home is injured, liability protection and medical coverage help pay expenses.
- If you are a victim of theft and vandalism, it can reimburse you for your loss or pay for repairs.
- If you are still paying for your home, your lender will require insurance
It is important to know that homeowners insurance is meant to cover unexpected damage, not routine maintenance. Ask your agent to talk about what is covered and be sure to read your policy so you know exactly what's included and what is not.
What Information do you Need to get Homeowners Insurance?
- Your current address
- Your social security number
- Common home information such as:
Age of home
Type of construction
Year the house was built
A Little Extra Information...
We have several companies that have competitive home rates just for you.
Contact us for more information on how we can help you get auto insurance.
Need auto insurance?
Have a business and need insurance?
Need life insurance?
Check out this video for an important home safety tip!